Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crash and Burn

Well, I got up the nerve to try to seduce her before work this morning. Crash and burn. I don't know what gave me the optimism to try. My usual odds for this kind of thing are about 1:1000; hence the reason I never try. I guess it's because one of the things she lamented the loss of during our talk a couple of days ago was the lust. She said the lust was gone and the love was fading. Of course, in my head I was thinking, the lust isn't gone for me. I just have no outlet for it. So I guess I was hoping that maybe she wanted to work on turning that around too. Guess not. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't get so discouraged at failing on my first attempt. But it's not my first attempt! I got 10 years of history of this not working. Maybe the lust in our relationship really is gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment