Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shitty Day

What a shitty day today has been. Started with my post this morning about getting turned down for sex. I felt all pissy about that, and wrote my wife a long e-mail telling her how I feel, and that I want to get the "lust" back into our relationship and that I hope she does too. All I really wanted for an answer was, "yes, I want to fix that too, so we'll work on it." What I got was "pump the brakes, don't go crazy." Jesus.

Then we had our meeting with our marriage counselor today. It's only our third meeting, and he's still basically giving us lessons in psychology. No help there. One of the things he mentioned was that women tend to project their father onto their husbands. When we got home, she accused me of being just like her father; of monitoring what she does and treating her like a daughter. I got really pissy about that saying that its only 2 days since she tried to go behind my back and get a cell phone to talk to Mr. Affair #1! WTF!

Then, I got a book in the mail today that I was hoping to help deal with this. It's called "Not Just Friends." I've been told it's a very good book. Anyway, she read a quiz near the front about whether a relationship is really "just friends" or not. She was so f-ing smug that she got a 2, which means just friends. Of course, she took it with only one of the two people in mind. The other person scored her a 3 or 4; and since they were different questions, the sum of the two was well into the more than friends range. Which she didn't accept as fair. Now we're fighting about this. In fact, she just came in here a second ago and got all up in arms that I'm blogging this. Screw it. I'm so pissed now; and so is she. I hate this. Like I said....a shitty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment